From The New York Times, May 22, 2020. You may need to subscribe to read this.
BASIC ZOOM ETIQUETTE TIPS
• Try to avoid sitting in a place with strong light behind you
• Position your camera so it is stationary and shows your full face
• Eliminate/minimize background noise
• Mute yourself when you are not speaking
• You may rename yourself using your name from the participant drop down list
• Sit close to the microphone on your device so you can be heard clearly
• Speak more slowly and clearly than when face-to-face in person
• Turn off video if you are eating or drinking, leaving the room or need to move around
• Zoom participation can be tiring. Please be mindful of length of sharing time when giving feedback.